How youdo Works

Creating connections

Features & functionality

screen shot of youdo app group page
Icon of People Connecting

Create Groups

  • Find and join groups you're interested in
  • Create groups that don’t exist
  • Invite people to groups
Icon of chat bubble

Chat

  • Message members of your groups to organise activities
  • Create polls to help work out best time / date / location
  • Share photos of activities or just stuff that makes you smile
Icon of adding a calendar event

Create Activities

  • Activities are organised and created within groups
  • Create different types - All day / one off / recurring (daily, weekly, monthly)
  • Invite group members to the activities
  • Join activities that your group organises
Icon of completed task check

Complete Activities

  • When two or more people complete an activity they earn an Earth Token and their Connection count goes up

Earth Tokens

Earth Tokens bring purpose to wellbeing

For every youdo activity you complete with a colleague you earn an Earth Token. An activity can be anything: yoga, cycling, a coffee-break or wine-tasting. Your Earth Tokens can be spent supporting the environmental and social impact projects your company has chosen to support. Or you can choose to work with youdo’s own projects: tree-planting in Madagascar with Graine de Vie or ocean conservation with the Blue Marine Foundation.

We want Earth Tokens to empower your people to reconnect with the planet and make their own impact.

small hand holding a mount of dirt with a tree sprout

Our
Partners

GdV was founded as an NGO in Belgium in 2009. Since then GdV has established deforestation projects in Benin, Cameroon, Madagascar and Togo, which have resulted in the planting of ~35m trees. GdV’s trees sequester approximately 175,000 tonnes of carbon per year, the equivalent of the carbon footprint of 17,500 people.

Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE) is a charity dedicated to restoring the ocean to health by addressing overfishing, one of the world’s biggest environmental problems. BLUE’s mission is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way. To date, Blue has secured commitments to secure over 4m square kilometers of ocean in 21 projects all over the world.

woman with colorful hair sitting beside a mountian lake on a rock outcropping

Connections

The importance of connection

For every youdo activity you complete with a colleague, you also create a Connection. Humans are wired for connection. The more connected we feel to others around us, the greater the sense of belonging which results in us being more engaged.

We want Connections to drive the creation of social capital within your company